What are Grab bags
As seen on TV, 2 foldable, Grab Bags with Clips. These are two lightweight bags, which you can clip to the side of your shopping trolley. They have a large side pocket and comfortable handles to hold. The bags are reusable and therefore environmentally friendly. Made from non-woven fabric and are green in colour.
They come with two bags in a box. Each bag will carry the same capacity of four plastic bags.
These are two lightweight shopping trolley grab bags for packing your shopping in the supermarket trolley and then transferring to your car all in one go.
Reusable shopping bags into which you can pack your shopping. They have clips, which attach to the side of the shopping trolley. The sides of the bag also fold out so that the bag stands upright to stay open.
They can expand to fill four times the capacity of a plastic bag. They have flaps, which you can secure, which keep the shopping upright and stop the groceries falling out.
The bags fold flat so are easy to store in your kitchen. They will wipe clean with a damp cloth. Made so that they are mould and mildew resistant.
The bag has a large front pocket in which you can store items like shopping coupons, wallets and mobile phones.
There is a one-year guarantee with money back if you are not satisfied.
Additionally you can use these to put all your groceries in instead of putting them straight in the trolley as you are shopping. Then all you have to do is lift the bag onto the conveyor belt and then take all the groceries out. This saves taking them out one by one from the trolley.
When finished you can fasten the Velcro and Walk to the car. The bags do not move in the car and stay secure so the groceries do not spill out. At home, it saves trips to the car as the grab bag has the capacity of at least four plastic bags.
Unlike other totes where the bottom of the bag is rounded, and the groceries tend to roll to the centre of the bag. These have a wide flat bottom, which means it will stand upright in the car boot, the floor or table.
You can upgrade to the deluxe version of the grab bag. This has a shoulder strap, stronger material and a five-year guarantee Also extra padding on the handles, the size of bags is the same.
If you are self-scanning, you can just pack them straight into the grab bags. If you are going through the checkout, you can bag them after going through the checkout. When you are out shopping everybody asks where have brought them.
Pros of Grab Bags
- Strong, sturdy and tough
- Made of good quality canvas material
- Larger than any free shopping bags
- It fits on most shopping trollies
- The bag has a flap, which prevents any spills
- It has a side pocket, which for items like coupons
- The strap on the deluxe model is shoulder length so easy to carry.
- Made of recycled material and so are environmentally friendly.
- Easy to close and carry
- The bags are also for carrying laundry and other items. You can use them to take things to the beach. Alternatively use them to store children’s toys in.
- The bags have a Velcro closure, which is better than a clip
- Fold flat and will fit into a glove compartment.
- Hold up to 40 lbs in weight
- Keep them in the car until you want to do some shopping
- Cons of the Grab Bags
- Cheaply sewn and made fabric. Do not always stretch to fit the trolley cart.
- The clips that attach the bag to the trolley sides can slip off. However, as the bags have a flat base it will stand upright in the trolley.
The Bag Dimensions
Height: 34cm 13inches
Length: 35.5cm 14inches
Width: 25cm 10inches