Description and Features
This review is for a cheap luggage scales suitable for weighing Luggage and Suitcases.
How they work
You set the black dial to whatever the weight of the luggage allowed say 10kg or 20kg. When you weight the baggage, the red arrow will move to the correct weight of the bag.
Therefore, you know if you have exceeded the weight if the red needle goes past the black needle.
Not really a high quality product as build quality is only average. However, it usually works.
You can view the actual weight after you have taken the suitcase of the scales.
Weight and Size
- Item Weight: 200g
- Weigh up to: 32 kg
- Size is 15.2 x 12.4 x 3.6 cm
- Brand: Country Club
What I like about the Luggage Scales
- Scales work well but are not accurate weight recorded seems to fluctuate.
- The tape measure was good.
- It has a sturdy handle.
- Small and light, enough to pack in your luggage, so you can check the extra weight of your return flight luggage. Do not have to waste money using the hotel provided scales.
What I dislike about the Luggage Scales
- The scales are flimsy and need careful handling. The hook is too thin to hold the maximum weight.
The red needle does not always quite return to zero which makes the weight slightly inaccurate Scales are worthless
- The heavier the item the more inaccurate the scales become. The scales said 22kg but the airport scales said 16kg.
- The scales only went up to 23kg not the 32kg shown on the scales.
- The bag weighed more at the airport.
- Chromium plated but this chips easy and then the hook will rust if in contact with water.
- The build quality is poor as some customers have complained that they just full apart.
- The hook was too small to go around the handle for even small suitcases.
- Broken on first time of use.
- You have to look directly at the dial, as there is no indicator to show the weight of the suitcase.
- The hook need to be more curved, as the bags kept slipping off.
- The metal handle of the scales hurts your hands when weighting heavy luggage.
- In addition, the handle is inconvenient because the metal hurts the fingers while picking up 30 kg with one hand.
Summary of the Review
Because of the large number of review which are critical of these scales, I cannot recommend them to buy. You can check out the luggage scales at Amazon.